convert YD25DDTI to non common rail

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinfull

Reaction score
Hey all, I have a dead yd25 non common rail and i am having trouble getting a replacment block and crank. I have found a rebuilt YD25DDTI common rail engine for a good price. My question is can I convert the new motor back to non common rail. If so is it a case of just changing the injector pump and fuel lines? If not any info would be great.

Maybe a wiring loom and ecu might be easier and more cost effective altho I have all my old enigine parts here to slap on the new engine so there is no cost in that.

Again any thought would be great.

Thanks guys

Tweake would be the best person to answer that but he's been pretty quiet lately. Maybe try sending him a P.M.

I don't like your chances... The biggest issue will be the injector pump. Unless you can get hold of the service manuals for both motors and see if there is any differences....

Having my dead engine makes parts Issues non exsistant. It turns out the engine im getting is a non commonrail So i actually have no issue at all.

However this still might be worth looking in to For future issues people might have

Latest posts

Back