convertible murano /:)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

addictc

Reaction score
it just seems that the nissan's probably best looking suv-in my opinion at least-will become a convertible, and not just any, from my aknowledge I think its the first all-terrain convertible.
taken from here

its different. Wouldn't mind that power in my D22. IMO I'm not a fan but some people will like it. Cost $40k in the US. What else could you buy for that amount. Might replace the D40 as a hair dressers car which should make a few people on here pretty happy bwahaha!

Yeah but does it come with freshly pumped Vitamin C from the a/c like Nissan are claiming they will be doing in the near future.

With the top down it just pumps it into the atmosphere until such time as scientist prove that Vitamins C is killing us then Nissan will have to back track anyway.

it just seems that the nissan's probably best looking suv-in my opinion at least-will become a convertible, and not just any, from my aknowledge I think its the first all-terrain convertible.
taken from here

spam? 1st time poster, no intro?

Dunno, its posted in a reasonable area.

Heaps of people dont do intro.

Will see if they post again.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back