cross country intercooler "kit" lol

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicszd

Reaction score
Have a look at this gem of a product I received from cross country ! Tell me how you would deal with this major stuff up of a so called kit !
I didn't take a photo of the many bent cooling fins on the radiator, will up load latter.
No detailed instructions came with it and the ones that did I was told by this Craig fellow from c/country where the old instructions- great !
Followed what directions that came with it and that leaves the scoop covering the first 3'' of the cooler !
The new so called instructions still leave the scoop covering the cooler- this is far from a kit.
There are no instruction of how to support the under bonnet insulation but the photos show that the insulation is removed - I'm not sure how many of you guys deal with paint but it doesn't like heat at all and will fade and deteriorate rather quickly with the heat these motors create ...
Remembering this so called kit cost me $1600, this is far from a $1600 product !
Cross country's response to this "oh send it back and we will return you money" ! And what do I do with a bonnet with a hole in it- well I'm waiting for that response !

Attachments

• 20150105_143523.jpg
    20150105_143523.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 261
  • 20150105_143544.jpg
    20150105_143544.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 265
  • 20141218_131314.jpg
    20141218_131314.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 260
  • 20141218_133016.jpg
    20141218_133016.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 275
  • 20141215_115622.jpg
    20141215_115622.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 248
They probably just assumed the kit for the patrol would fit the nav without actually fitting one to find out.

Thats farked! And they claim good power increase aswell. I looked at all options for a intercooler for my nav. And cant go past the forefront kit. Or if you want to try another expensive brand name kit. Go the plazaman

yup plazaman is what I was going to get but thought this "so called kit" would be easier ! Jased you should see the fins- i'm betting it's a seconds or a returned damaged unit they have passed onto me the pricks !

Don't know rumpig I seriously don't know - not getting any answers from these muts so I don't know what to do with it !

Thanks Camo but I was hoping for a top mount so I could run water/meth mix to the cooler !

How is where the scoop sits ffs what a shite design !

Last edited:
I would be calling the fair trade commission on this shit. Appalling to think that people would stand for this shit. Email them the link to this thread as it will hurt their rep for sure.
Wankers.

Yeah I know Samcubus - but it's another issue to deal with ! Buuut I'm going to have to I guess..
Writing to this Craig Maxwell and getting nowhere, I've asked for his employers contact details and I will see how I go with him ! Don't worry I intend to post all the correspondence I have had with these guys - you wont believe they way they treat their customers.. This Craig mutt thinks he's smart but has no idea of how it's making cross country look ! A little man caught up with in his own importance "I'd say" ! A real bully and the one time I did get to speak to a "supposed boss" I was hung up on cause I wouldn't be talked over and manipulated ! This Craig mutt doesn't seem to want to answer any of my queries in regarding the scoop being to small - total evasiveness !
Facts are facts and there is no question that this is not a kit at all! If you have looked into how a top mount works in regards to pressure equalisation this cooler is ineffective in this state ! No question at all !
what a pain in the arse to deal with now- especially when I hope to start an around Au trip next month.. danm danm danm them lol the swines . nice howour fellow Aussies treat their customers huh
will keep u all posted

Cros country

Strange to here the poor service from Cross country .Owners/staff may have changed I fitted a cross country kit back in 2010 and have done over 120 000 km and no problems .Had a couple of issues early on (rear brackets mount little under strength ) as mine one of the first they did build .The staff back then could not have helped any more when they revised brackets they just sent them in the mail at no cost .
as per instructions they are the same as most after market items a bit lacking but just have to work with what you have .
I hope it all works out for you

I don't know C.T- does "Craig Maxwell" ring any bells?
I'd like to know what d series yours is and see some pic's- post them here I don't go into peoples profiles!
So tell me in this 120000ks how did you get the bonnet scoop to seal against the intercooler- I'd love to see pic's/read what you have to say on how you where directed by cross country in regard to this and how well it lasted!

I'd like to know this "liars" credentials!
Craig Maxwell if you read this and going by what I can gather from your effeminate, narcissistic and spiteful nature/manner - "I'm betting you will"
- You know what you are don't you Craig..... I know it you know it and I'm gathering anyone "with half a mind" that has to put up with you knows it as well.

why not do the right thing and more importantly why the lies- and now you have forced my hand into seeking legal representation, and you called me Mate lol -what a mutt puppet!

Cant wait to see those pic's C.T !

Latest posts

Back