Cup holders

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane

Reaction score
G'day, has anyone solved the issue the d22 has with the whole cup holder situation, I can't stand only having the two in the centre console. Help please

I saw someone used these din mounted ones and they said they were good in 98% of circumstances, the 2% being on the beach when his can of bourbon fell out onto the floor.

Im making one up in the next few weeks... just out of timber with some stretch carpet... and for shits/giggles going to throw a speaker in aswell.
will post pics when i finish.

My cup holder works fine - she does get tired arms now and again, but meh!

The din mount ones are OK when you have a single din stereo, lol. I put one in a 2wd dx I used to drive for work cause that had none, but obviously if you have a double din head unit it won't fit there...

I guess you could get the dash mounted hand brake and custom make a centre console with more in it...

Didn't find anything I liked so decided to make my own, now the kids have somewhere to put their drink bottles. Also made a little storage space underneath it.
Had some black vinyl so covered it in that.

Looks great...... if u only have 2 kids...... with 3 kids I'm still scratching my head as to what to do

Didn't find anything I liked so decided to make my own, now the kids have somewhere to put their drink bottles. Also made a little storage space underneath it.
Had some black vinyl so covered it in that.

You'll still get the third one in there, when there are no drinks in it, use the holes as foot pegs, haha.
The console just sits there so it can be easily removed by pushing it back into the seat and tilting it up and out from the front.

i have my uhf mounted underneath me stezza, so im going to figure out if i can mount one or two either side of my gear shifter screwed into the plastic surround, maybe something like the 76 series landcruiser has next to the shifter?

Good question, I have been thinking about this for a while. I have actually decided I want to move my hand brake to the dash. So then I have loads of space to install a custome centre console. The only problem is I can not find the parts in the UK. May have to try and get them from another country. Can any one in Aus get me the parts? I think that is the best solution.

Latest posts

Back