Custom Subwoofer/Tool Box

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bunnings was started in Perth but it was sawmilling and timber distribution, the first Bunnings Warehouse was opened in Melbourne. Even NZ has Bunnings.

a fine display of an unresearched attempt of humour on my behalf!

but..... can i ask? how the fuck do you guys know this shit? it's not like a trivial pursuit question or anything is it or do you enjoy being swamped by crowds of wannabe home handymen so much you hang aroung to read their noticeboards?

won't be finished by tomorrow, havent had a chance to buy the carpet stuff and had to bloody share the one woodwork room with lil annoying stupid ass year 8s and the ONLY drill everyone seemed to need...

let it will be all glued up and sanded down tomorrow ready for monday to be taken home :p

a fine display of an unresearched attempt of humour on my behalf!

but..... can i ask? how the **** do you guys know this shit? it's not like a trivial pursuit question or anything is it or do you enjoy being swamped by crowds of wannabe home handymen so much you hang aroung to read their noticeboards?

I've started a new thread so this one dosn't get off course

http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=1467

this is what i got done today...

finished the final box set and glued/screwed it all together. patched all holes and screw holes with filler and managed to get a bit of sanding done today.

dsc02507l.jpg

dsc02509t.jpg

dsc02512he.jpg

dsc02511v.jpg

reckon you can post a video of you squeezing this into the cab.

thought it'd be good to watch.

where's the amp going?

Looks good man, im a qaulified cabinet maker and seen 2nd and third years at trade school that wouldnt be able to knock up something like that. how you planning on gluing the carpet down. i would use spray on contact adhesive, put a quarter round radius on the edges and try do most of it with the one piece of carpet. try pick a carpet with no grain direction also so it bends easily both ways. look forward to some finished product pics..

Latest posts

Back