CV ANGLE with "calmini" UCA's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petez

Reaction score
The control arms are in on the d22 i went shooting last weekend flexed the front until the one wheel was off the ground and i noticed the cv angle was at the extreme, its something thats gonna be in the back of my head when im offroad!!
Has anyone had any problems with there cv's? Excessive Wear, reduced life, noise, Breakages ?? any advice will be appreciated!! cheers

Calmini uca

The control arms are in on the d22 i went shooting last weekend flexed the front until the one wheel was off the ground and i noticed the cv angle was at the extreme, its something thats gonna be in the back of my head when im offroad!!
Has anyone had any problems with there cv's? Excessive Wear, reduced life, noise, Breakages ?? any advice will be appreciated!! cheers
Exactly! The CV does end up at max operating angle. But take note, that is why we integrate a droop stop into the upper arm. It allows full droop travel without binding the CV joint.

CALMINI Products

Exactly! The CV does end up at max operating angle. But take note, that is why we integrate a droop stop into the upper arm. It allows full droop travel without binding the CV joint.

CALMINI Products

Welcome to the forum guys. Plenty of people are loving you products. I will be ordering ucas very soon

Calmini.

What do you mean by "droop stop into the arms"?Im a little confused about this. Would this not be just the rubber stopper for the upper arm? I having been on and off about the upper arms and just can't decide whether its gonna be an advantage for me. I am soon to install a harrop elocker, so this maybe all I need

Calmini.

What do you mean by "droop stop into the arms"?Im a little confused about this. Would this not be just the rubber stopper for the upper arm? I having been on and off about the upper arms and just can't decide whether its gonna be an advantage for me. I am soon to install a harrop elocker, so this maybe all I need

Rusty it will be an advantage for you on and off road, but you will need new shocks me and a mate had them installed and we are running exactly same suspension setup, tyre and rim size and if we go over a speed hump fast enough they will rip out!! But definitely an advantage as far as i can see!!

Calmini.

I can't see why they wouldn't be an advantage

Yea fatboy they are an advantage i have them on mine, its just that the cv angle is at an extreme angle thats what i was asking about and he said the droop stop which i think he means the bump stop is what stops the cv's from locking up internally

You don't need to crank the torsion bars up higher though. I'm only gettin them for extra down travel. Leaving it at 2 inches. Don't need any higher

You don't need to crank the torsion bars up higher though. I'm only gettin them for extra down travel. Leaving it at 2 inches. Don't need any higher

That's all I was using them for. I'm still worried about the shocks on down travel though. It's a future thing it won't be any time soon. I was hoping it would be soon but with locker and stuff going in once our unwanted car gets sold its pushing the barriers a lil much lol. Minister finance says later on lol

That's all I was using them for. I'm still worried about the shocks on down travel though. It's a future thing it won't be any time soon. I was hoping it would be soon but with locker and stuff going in once our unwanted car gets sold its pushing the barriers a lil much lol. Minister finance says later on lol

What do you mean you're worried out the shocks.

What sort of prices are people getting them for +delivery from the states? I think I remember around the $600 delivered

Think mine were around 550 to 580 from memory to victoria. While the doller is up its good buying from the States.

I have read that they are trying to bring in the GST on any international orders now. Use to be no tax on anything under $1000, but that will change one day.

Latest posts

Back