Cyc10n's ride

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyc10n

Reaction score
So I really should of started this earlier but here it is now...
I have an 06 D22 and so far I have put on a snorkel, GME TX3500 (I Think) UHF, wound the torsional bars up to fit a set a 32" tyres the are sitting on a set a black kings rims. Today morticus and myself just install a top mount cooler from CROSS COUNTRY 4x4

Attachments

• image-3335569509.jpg
    image-3335569509.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 16,221
  • image-2501807080.jpg
    image-2501807080.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 149
  • image-731837035.jpg
    image-731837035.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 179
  • image-1204332435.jpg
    image-1204332435.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 157
  • image-2586067128.jpg
    image-2586067128.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 144
equipt said:
Nice work on the top mount, was it hard to fit? Did you notice much extra power?

It took us about 5hrs to install just really fiddly... You notice alot more throttle response and has a little more up and go about it but it's not break neck noticeable if that makes sense haha

equipt said:
Yeah for sure. Do you have any other engine mods like exhaust or chip?

Not yet... Doin exhaust in 2 weeks and chip in a few months

Just brought a 2" heavy duty lift kit so once that arrives it will be getting installed. The NAV is coming together slowly

Just brought a 2" heavy duty lift kit so once that arrives it will be getting installed. The NAV is coming together slowly

nice work dave
let me know if u want a hand fitting it
what did you get ??

sparra04 said:
nice work dave
let me know if u want a hand fitting it
what did you get ??

Got an ironman heavy duty 2" lift kit Sparra, paid $500 for it :)....

Thanks fellas the top mount makes so much difference and the bonnet scoop looks good, gives the navara a patrol look to it seeing as the scoop sits to the side a bit

Hahaha should of seen the look on daves face when we were taking to his shiny bonnet with an angle grinder. I think thats what took the longest, the IC was easy enough.

Just found out that a guy at work can make me rock slider and rear tube bar so they are under construction as we speak :)

well my lift kit went in 2 weeks ago and after fixing some minor problems the navara is starting to look pretty good. just waiting on my rock sliders and rear tube bar and I'll be set

cheers Dave. still got a few more things to go yet and then it will finally be where I want it

Its never ending is it, once your happy. You find something else.

Well thats me.

yeah I'm the same. I keep saying to the misses "this is it no more the ute will be finished after this" then I find something else to do to it haha

Back