D22 09+ tjm rear bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scubasteve

Reaction score
Guys,
I've got some good news for those who were looking at the Tjm rear bar but couldn't get one because of the long tray. Last time I saw this brought up months ago Tjm needed a car to prototype a new bar on and over the last six months I gave them my 2011 STR to do the job. I'm happy to say that after 6 months I finally have a finished product bolted on! It looks awesome and I'm super stoked they kept a similar design to the old one. I will mention that tjm stuffed me around a fair bit for a while and nothin happened with it for months with no communication but the main thing is it is all good now. I've been told that now it will go into mass production to be sold to the rest of you guys but as for when that will be I don't know but at least you know it's coming.

image-2540733746.jpg

image-426287265.jpg

And just out of interest this is the courtesy car they gave me for the day

image-1383550583.jpg

Thanks for the info Steve i have been waiting to replace the tin can with one of those they told me last week it was 3mths away looks good mate.

Hey guys. Just been chatting with Tjm about the official release date for this bar to be ib production and available to purchase.

This is quoted from the salespersons mouth. " For each person that rings or contacts Tjm with interest in this product the faster the product will be pushed through the production process".

Yes scubasteve has one fitted but you cannot get one off the shelf from Tjm at the moment.

So if your interested and have a long tub d22 start calling

Latest posts

Back