D22 2.5ltr 3" Exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasontanner

Reaction score
Hey Guys/Girls,

I'm best mate's with the guy's at Suncoast Exhaust & Mechanical (Noosa,Qld) who have been building these systems for over a year now (30+ systems) and they are now building 6x3" dump pipe back mandrel exhaust system's to suit the Dual Cab D22 2.5ltr T-D Navara's, so they can be posted out for those who can't get to the sunshine coast. All prices are including tax but plus postage and handling.

1x Straight Threw (No muffler or Cat) SUPER LOUD $650
3x With Muffler (Muffler is high flow to just quiten it a litte) Nice note still good turbo whistle $790
2x With Muffler & Cat (100 cell high flow cat) quietest of them all but still a nice whistle $950

They will be uploading a few video's on youtube next week to give you an idea of what each system sounds like. All system's will be road tested 100% garenteed to fit and will come with intructions on how to fit them yourself. If anyone is interested feel free to P.M myself or call them direct on 5470 2202 and speak to fletcher, they are open monday-friday from 8am-5pm.
They are only making 6 systems to see how it goes, then if 5 or more people are willing to get more made they will build a further 6 or so.
Will be posting on other parts of the forum so get in quick, first to put deposits down will be first in line.

Cheers
Jason

Would love to hear the sound of a straight through exhaust!!

Keep us posted on the youtube videos.

Have you got any pics of the system ?..what material, and are the bends mandrel or crush?..what type of muffler ?

that info would be great...the price is certainly attractive compared to the rip off prices quoted by Beau Desert

I have had a local muffler shop quote me $795 to build a 3" mandrel bent system for $795 fitted from ally coated mild steel tubing and a straight thru muffler....they have a mandrel bender onsite.

Are you doing any for 3ltr turbo str dual cab if so what price chasing straight through no muffler or cat.

Hey guys, fletcher from suncoast exhaust and mechanical here.

gazza414- Here is a link to our facebook page and it will give you an idea of the systems, we keep them as high as possible so it doesnt interfer when 4x4ing and as Jason stated above they are a dump pipe back 3" mandrel exhaust for the 2.5ltr. They are made from either aluminised steel tubing or black steel tubing, they are a zetti or redback straight threw 6" round 400mm long muffler, it just takes the bark off the note. The 2.5ltr system is easy enough to fit yourself and as stated above the 3" mandrel system for the 2.5ltr with muffler is $790 plus postage.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.231574840197472.58960.106380312716926&type=3

cabhsv & DomHogan - the 3.0ltr turbo back system's are the same price as stated above, we are in the process of getting some made up over the next month or so. Will be trying to make 6, so we will be making 3x straight threw, 2x with high flow mufflers and 1x high flow muffler and high flow 100cell cats. The 3.0ltr systems are more involved when fitting as the bottom turbo studs are much to long and need to be removed.

All system's come with full instructions and are 100% garenteed to fit as they are road tested before being finished.

Nice prices, good luck with the sales. Always good to have options over beau exhaust and the like. If i wasn't already sorted i reckon i'd give it a go.

I have spoken to fletcher on the phone and really seems like a genuine guy with prices to match. I would be ordering one in a heartbeat, i just need to sort a 3" dump pipe first.
Tim

i wanna order one of these in the next couple of weeks just straght threw no muffler or cat for my 2.5 does it come with a dump pipe and is that 650??????

Just putting in a good word. I did the drive up last year and had one of these made for my 2.5L with the hiflow cat and muffler.

Great service and i'm still happy with the results. Would of been nice to get a 3 inch dump pipe as well but apparently there just isn't enough room on the 2.5L to fit one in.

Hi guys, have just had a ZD30 D22 system fitted by Suncoast, muffler and cat for $950. Terrific job, mounted up nice and tight, very quiet (thats how I like it)
Huge difference in performance staying in higher gears longer seems to rev quicker and boosts quicker and much smoother on the highway, fuel consumption seems to be better as well. I also think it is perfect match for the no-limit tuning chip I fitted, boy has that made a difference!! Thanks to the boys at Suncoast job well done and yes I would recommend them to everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjvzFrCyfMM

Fletcher from Suncoast did my system about a yr ago, Awesome service and couldn't be happier with the sound. I'd happily recommend these systems to every1

I'm considering going up for a weekend soon and getting the exhuast done while I'm there. What combination did you go with for your system? its just what I'm after.

-Tyler

New dump pipe, high flow cat and no muffler.... theres heaps of room with the body lift so the system is really straight with bugger all bends and it stops at the rear diff... I love it and get compliments on the sound all of the time

Latest posts

Back