D22 2'' suspension and 2'' body lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am upgrading my 2006 D22 suspension to make it a bit more capable and to fit larger tyres under it. I think I have narrowed it down to a 2'' bluemax spring and torsion bar coupled with Ranch 9000 adjustable shockies so I can tow a camper with it. OR a full EFS kit. After that a 2'' body will be installed (I think) to fit the bigger tyres under. I drive it empty most of the time and tow occassionally. Any ideas or opinions on this set would be greatly appreciated. Thanks heaps.

What size tyres do you want to fit? From recent reading, that would be enough for 35"s. I run a 2" suspension lift (3" from it's sagged height) and 32" muddies. I would say a 2+2 and 33"s would look good, but it will be a bit of a jump to get in. Also keep in mind if you are pulling a camper and you fit big tyres, you may want to look into fitting dif gears to get back a bit of power.

Thanks for the reply equipt, I am thinking of 33's (muddies) and reckon it will look good too. I hadn't thought about changing the diff ratios but maybe thats I should think about. Cheers

Latest posts

Back