D22 body lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Until you get around to it, here's an easy question that someone should be able to answer for me...

After a search on here re body lifts, I found a thread with photos. The photo showed the lifting blocks in place. BUT in the locations where the floor pan is located on the chassis but is not secured by bolts (on mine there are small sections of rubber sheet between the metal), the photographer had no blocks installed. Is this because he hadn't finished the install and hadn't yet installed those blocks, or do when a body lift is installed, are there no blocks put in those other places, and thus the point loads are increased on the newly installed blocks? This would also increase the span between supported points and thus create a flexion point at the previously supported location wouldn't it? Hope that makes sense. I can't help but think that the photo I saw was partway through the install....I was kinda keen on the idea of a body lift, but not if all of the factory contact points aren't supported.

My body lift kit comes with the support blocks for the not bolted support
area
You have to remove the rubber pads

I have half fine the thread of my blocks I got of zordos 4x4 suspension. Great kit. Pleasure to instAl. The point I think you are referring to on the tray have rubber blocks shock locate in the tray. As zordo said. Recommend there kit highly.

Hey guys,

Just a quick question, im gonna sound a little bit retarded but i was just wondering is there blocks on the car standard then you take them ones off and replace them with higher ones or is there no blocks? Because i just bought zordos kit and it arrived today, i was checking underneath and there are already blocks haha sorry for the stupid question.

Cheers

Hey guys,

Just a quick question, im gonna sound a little bit retarded but i was just wondering is there blocks on the car standard then you take them ones off and replace them with higher ones or is there no blocks? Because i just bought zordos kit and it arrived today, i was checking underneath and there are already blocks haha sorry for the stupid question.

Cheers

Not a stupid question at all, You place the blocks in between the body and those rubber mounts.
all navaras have them factory!

dusty!!

did u write the DIY guide of body lift mounting?? im really interested on see how have to be done , cause i did my own body lift(TYVM Zordo) but i didnt install it yet.

i hope you can do the guide or at least share me some photos! im doing the body lift to my 07 navara japanese built and im not sure what i have to extend apart of fuel line(where yo add the diesel to the tank).

greetings!!

Latest posts

Back