d22 bucket seats

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are what I'm wanting to fit

uploadfromtaptalk1410726551739.jpg

How did you go about installing yours? Just want to know how I go about it and whats involved. Would I need to get custom rails made?

I made custom rails
legally, if it doesn't bolt up using existing mounts and holes you must have it engineered
I removed mine and gave it to a member on here b4 I sold truck
some members have fitted D40 seats, I believe they bolt straight in

Last time myates and I fitted seats to a datto 1600 which was approved by an engineer we used around 6 mm ally flat bar countersunk high tensile bolts to match up to the dattos floor brackets and the same to match up to the bolts in the seat. I think the plates were around 50 mm wide.

Last time myates and I fitted seats to a datto 1600 which was approved by an engineer we used around 6 mm ally flat bar countersunk high tensile bolts to match up to the dattos floor brackets and the same to match up to the bolts in the seat. I think the plates were around 50 mm wide.

mmmm....1600 datto

had one for years and used to race it at wac
we bought it 2nd hand, race proven, was a winning car in the late 80's in the NSW state championships, road registered,I miss it

Love dattos! My hella foggies that I'm putting on my nav are off my dads old datto he had in the 80s. A few of my mates have dattos, we used to have a ra60 that we used to take to the track, that was a fun car...had a ridiculous amount of kms on it and was still going strong when we sold it.

so your going to start pulling the subaru apart lol
Haha nup, I better not seeing as I've sold it and it's getting picked up today... I wonder if they'd notice if I 'borrowed' the seats haha. I have another impreza that I can do seat measurements of though :)

I would love to fit a set of R35 GTR seats. Wouldn't be cheap though even if I could find a set.

Oooh yes! So comfortable, I have a mate with one! I just miss my suby seats :( these d22 stockies cause my thighs to ache, its strange...

If I could have got the f6 seats in the D22 I would have kept it

the back seats are super comfy

The 550hp and 780 nm would have been nice too

Nice! My uncle has a G6e. Nice car, I do like my Fords! :) I really need to work out something with my seats. Only the front, not fussed over the back. The new d23 seats are nice, have you seen them?

So what have people put in to replace the std D22 str front seats? SR5 was comfy but a bitch to fit, have heard D40 seats fit (are they better? which ones actually fit?), aftermarket ones like recaro, stratos etc are crazy pricey.

Would the R50 front seats be any better than the D22 seats comfort wise? Doesnt seem to be a heap of info on this

Yep, doesn't seem to be much info at all. I specifically want those seats I posted above. I had a look at the recaros but I think I may have to sell my internal organs on the black market first.

I have a perfect set of buckets for a d22, black and grey as new ! with grey canvas seat covers $400 the lot ! These seats are out of a ute that caught fire ! Watch out for twisted or damaged seats from wreckers ! PM me if anyone is interested ! cheers

Latest posts

Back