D22 Dual Cab Body on Patrol Coil Cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbk1776

Reaction score
Hi All

Been a while since my last post

Quick question for the experts here - will the D22 Dual Cab body will fit a GQ/GU coil cab chassis?

I know someone did this already - but not sure what chassis was use, if Wagon or Ute

Thanks
Raf

Hi Raff, "scottybobcat" is just about finished his conversion and there was another one done a few years back but i cant think of his name but as far as i remember they were both patrol wagon chassis

Good recall on the threads Nathan but why would you bother?.a simple purchase of a patrol would be much more easy and you would have more space????

never know, he may have access to a coil patrol chassis for cheap or free. Might just want to be a little different from everyone else i guess.

Why drive a ute when a "simple" purchase of a helicopter could get you many more places and much easier?

Good recall on the threads Nathan but why would you bother?.a simple purchase of a patrol would be much more easy and you would have more space????

Was my plan before last year went downhill for me

This time I might have the opportunity to really do it

Thanks Nath really appreciated it mate

Mine is just about finished. I have it home now. I just have to build the sliders and finish off the front bar.
It's a huge job mate.

Attachments

• image-3899683888.jpg
    image-3899683888.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 495
  • image-724052977.jpg
    image-724052977.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 612
  • image-3932065354.jpg
    image-3932065354.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 477
Looks sick when sitting that high though Scotty, i suspect that thing will be going places. Well done.

Latest posts

Back