D22 Dual Cab rear door speaks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navaranewb

Reaction score
hey peeps, Just out of curiosity is was wondering what you have put in the rear doors of the dual cab.

I was going to place some 6.5" in there tho noticed there is a steel pole right in the middle of the hole.

What have you guys done?

Behind the seat (good for a sub) or just kick arse fronts.

i got kick arse fronts and kick arse rears and 2x 13" slims for behind the seat! yes they fit will do my members ride thread when im installing :)

i dont really want to cut new holes as they are perfect where they are. Im thinking i will take the factory grill off and mount them on the outside of the door with a spacer

I have 6x9 Fusions in the rear doors, had to use spacers and cut the ash tray out, not to mention half the old speaker grill, but looks good clean and sounds great.

I also cut my rear ash trays out and added spacers.

If you run the stock speaker area your speakers are buried into the side of the rear seat = poo sound

yeah i have decided to put a spacer over the ash tray and face the speaker up towards the rear center of the car.

unfortunately i have been un-well and the car hasn't been touched. :(

yeah i have decided to put a spacer over the ash tray and face the speaker up towards the rear center of the car.

unfortunately i have been un-well and the car hasn't been touched. :(

Just ensure you have enough space between the doors and the rear seat or you may push you speaker mesh cover in.

Latest posts

Back