D22 Fuel Rail Pressure

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aus_Karlos

Reaction score
Hey guys i'd like to know the maximum Fuel Rail Pressure the rail system can safely maintain.
Ive been tweaking my fuel intake and boost pressure and its only just crossed my mind that i should be taking note of the fuel system aswell.

Also using a OBD II link the ECU has a boost sensor.
I thought the YD25 didnt have a boost sensor?
Im only bringing it up as the sensor differs from the boost sensor i installed on the vacuum line.. The ECU sensor usually reads lower but when i do a fast take off that sensor can read more than the sensor on the vacuum line.

Ok well at least i know im in the ball park. When just driving normally changing gears around 2700rpm the rail gets to about 12000-18000psi. And when i put my foot down and change around 3500rpm the rail registers at 20000-26000psi (Depending on if its a flat surface or up hill)

Teleman191 where did you read the specs from?

So far the 4x4 hasn't thrown a fault code about High Pressure in the fuel rail so i must still be within the safety limits

No fault codes is good obviously. On the Nissan website you can pull up the specs on the d22 and d40 and pathfinder. It's a great spreadsheet actually.

Also I have a booklet from the Nissan learning academy on the yd25 from 06 to current. I think I got it from this forum (iBooks)

To be honest I thought the rail pressure was constant psi per spray. Shows what I know. Haha

Back