d22 intercooler

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd get one but I rang and they told me it would be 8 weeks wait - and it could take longer - currently looking for another option - possibly building my own.

They look pretty decent, and seem to be a pretty good price, would be interested to see what someone thinks of them!

yes very interessted i was just about to get an ase front mount but stumbled upon this looks preety good lower temp by 110 c

I have a 2004 with dual batteries . And don't think it would fit ! I wish someone had a front mounted kit !
Ooh did you say ASE front mounted ?

I think that is a better option for me , With my battery and snorkel precleaner

them wheels look smick Drew_man

do u think buy the look of the top mount and what is reduces temps buy it would be alright or pretty good just dont know which one to look at getting the both pretty much the same price

There are a few guys on here running the top mount.

The best thing about it is you dont need to mdify the bullbar brackets.

However. I am happy with my front mount.

Northside has a good kit to.

Top Mount

Have had a cross country top mount on now for last 12 months done over 30000 km I am very happy with unit and service from X country .Both have benifits I like idea of top mount that it can easily be remove to service /check cooler and won't get accident damage either . You will be happy with which ever one you buy

i just read that one fella on her put a cross country top mount on and he said it had no effect and a couple said the thermo fans keept falling off have they fixed that.

chris would u be able to post some pictures i would like to see how it comes up?

D22INT5.jpg

D22INT3.jpg

D22INT2.jpg

D22FMICUPGRADE.jpg

I was wondering where you have been.

If you had that kit out when I got mine, I would of got your kit due to the fact you dont have to modify the bullbar.

you can make your own front mount for under 700bucks easy, to intercool my nav cost me about 600-700.

i have been told XR6 turbo intercooler works well and can get them on ebay faily easy and cheap. buy an intercooler kit from ebay or frozen boost and your set.

i used 2.25 inch pipe, and an intercooler i got off ebay, think it was ment for a skyline of some sort.
i also insulated the pipe in the engine bay as i found it was just heating up again before going into the motor. the intercooler barly get airflow and at any given time the outlet of the intercooler is very very close to ambient. i Didnt weld all the joint as its to allow movment

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0723-1.jpg

24092010287-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back