D22 navara 5-7" lift kit.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BP90

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else has seen this before but thought i would post it up anyways.

Its a 5-7" lift kit by BTV 4x4. They make other suck 5-7" lift kits for d40s and rodeos etc. it says they wont ship to australia but whether or not you could convince them to. Would be a different way to lift a navara if you could get them in and get them certified for onroad use but being a 5" lift i doubt it. Shame they dont make a 4" lift by the same principle.

Its obviously a drop bracket front and lift blocks rear. But as i said if you could get 4" drop bracket kit then use lifted springs and either small lif blocks or extended shackles for the rear. (even though extended shackles are illegal and blocks can give you axle wrap).

Heres the link to the ebay page its on a mobile site so if it dont work just type this ebay item number into ebay and it will come up. Heres the link and the ebay number

Ebay link: http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=370606478471&kw=370606478471

Ebay item number: 370606478471

An heres a pic of a d22 with the lift

d9e2004d.jpg

b1176e69.jpg

A 7" lift would be awesome. I wish our laws allowed us to go over a 2" lift. I would be lifting it straight away.

I think this lift would be like driving a car with steel poles for shocks. The diff drop kit would be the only decent part.

Yeah thats true the brackets would be the only part that would be worth using,as the drop brackets is what raises it. But yeah it comes with new shock adaptors brake lines and well it says torque arm (which im guessing is steering component of some sort otherwise you would have no steering). But as i said i dont know whether it would be a good kit or not).

I was more thinking that if they can make a 5-7" (which im thinkin only differs between the 5-7 if you then crank your torsion bars and add lifted springs aswell) then why cant they make say a 2-4" kit so that you could have a 2-4"lifted d22 while still retaining standard cv angles and torsion load.

Bart

Last edited:
BP90 said:
Yeah thats true the brackets would be the only part that would be worth using,as the drop brackets is what raises it. But yeah it comes with new shock adaptors brake lines and well it says torque arm (which im guessing is steering component of some sort otherwise you would have no steering). But as i said i dont know whether it would be a good kit or not).

I was more thinking that if they can make a 5-7" (which im thinkin only differs between the 5-7 if you then crank your torsion bars and add lifted springs aswell) then why cant they make say a 2-4" kit so that you could have a 2-4"lifted d22 while still retaining standard cv angles and torsion load.

Bart

Call superior engineering, they import them

i recon if u could get a hold on a good engineer and go throught all the steps to get all the mods engineered it would be possiable to make it "legal" "road werthy".

because i used to be into "mini trucks" (until i seen the light haha) witch was any sort of commercial ute with a big set of rims and as low as possible. some ppl would go to the extent of putting all round air bag suspension under it and so the can get it to sit on the ground.
i no in vic and in tassy u can get them engineered so there legal to drive on the road. u had a lot of bull shit to go through to get them past but i could be done.
i'm just thinking that if u can get them passed u should be able to do the same thing with a 4wd.

that thing is so mean. if it was possible id be buying this thing immediately.

Each to there own but aside from looks, don't see any point besides probably making it less stable offroad

It would drive like a dog with 3 legs on the road too. You would be fighting it to keep it in a straight line.
Happy with my 2 inch lift.

those kits drop the front diff down so the kit is not very practical as front diff stays at standard height

Except for a portal conversion or putting your cv's on funny angles all lift kits leave your diffs at same height that's what bigger tyres are for so yeah this kit is as practical as the tyres you put on it

Latest posts

Back