D22 owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rentay

Reaction score
Hi all!

Just a quick hello introducing myself.

Just took delivery of a 2012 D22 ST-R Japanese build in white.

So far have done the egr mod. Future plans are 33" wheels, 2" suspension and 2" body lift.

One question, the holes in the firewall where the bonnet hinges recess into, is there a drainage hole if water happens to get in there when cleaning the engine bay?

Regards,

Welcome rentay.

Can't help you with the drain holes as I have taste and brought a D40 :big_smile: but no doubt one of the tasteless d22 drivers will be able to help you :sarcastic:

Welcome to the forum rentay :)

(I'd answer your question except I have no idea what the answer actually is despite owning a D22!)

Hi guys,

Thanks for the welcome! And thank you for the answer to my question!

Regards,

Hi and welcome to the Forum !

Don't listen to Krafty :blasign:( I think there is something wrong with him !) He thinks D40's are Good :rofl2: Just Jokes ! It's still a Nissan

Haha, that's it! So far, I'm very happy with the truck and looking forward to modifying it! I did say I wouldn't modify the truck and use it as a tow vehicle for my supercharged ute, but I can never leave anything alone!

This is a fantastic site, and I have learnt a great deal so far!

Regards,

Just finished a weekend at Stockton Beach and had a blast!

I didn't get bogged once and even had to pull my mates Jeep Grand Cherokee out of the sand!

Small video going up a really steep sand dune, I think I carried a little too much speed! There was no way I was going to get stuck half way!

http://youtu.be/sYK7suNP8_g

Regards,

Don't listen to Krafty :blasign:( I think there is something wrong with him !) He thinks D40's are Good :rofl2: Just Jokes ! It's still a Nissan

man I didn't see that when it was posted you rude bastard!!

A free half sucked lollipop for you if you can name what is wrong with me though

Cheers Dave, it was a fantastic weekend! Camping by the beach, 4wding all day what more could you ask for!

I think I definitely compressed the rear leafs though!

Nah, I'm from Wollongong :)

Travelled there on Saturday with mates and camped the night, it was unreal!

Yeah its only 30 minutes from my place.

I get down there once a month or so.

The Wattagans aren't that far away, neither is The Barrington Tops.

Wow! Lucky to live so close!

Are The Wattagans and Barrington Tops good places to go 4wding?

I'm very new to 4wding, only had the D22 for a month now!

Latest posts

Back