D22 service costs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's going in for the 40k service tomorrow at Metro Nissan Brisbane, they have recently moved to fixed price servicing and it has dropped the price from around $1k to $760.

Yes looks like Nissan have introduced capped service plans. I too am doing 40k service tomorrow, and 4 dealers came up with same figure, $752 (I think!), last dealer confirmed that Nissan have introduced capped servicing.

FYI - Warrawong Nissan in NSW are now quoting $222 for the 10k service for D22 with YD25 engine and $290 for D22 with ZD30 engine.

can some one tell me how can i tell which my engine is a YD25 or a ZD30. sorry for the dumb question as i am new to this 4wd stuff. its only for servicing purposes.

can some one tell me how can i tell which my engine is a YD25 or a ZD30. sorry for the dumb question as i am new to this 4wd stuff. its only for servicing purposes.

Going by your other post you would have the YD25DDTI CRD since you have a 2010 STR.

Dave.

Dave Dave he's our man if Dave can't answer it no one can....

hehehe sorry Dave but refer to shit stirrer comment, some times I can't help it.

Its all good mate.

If I was gonna take offence I would of done it 4887 posts ago of your posts. Lol.

Dave.

Atleast you give me my introduction post as a non offensive post, I don't remember what I said but I know it wasn't "use the search function"

thanks for that dave. Now i can estimate my service costs.

And once you've estimated it compare it to the D40 and think yourself lucky you brought a D22

Atleast you give me my introduction post as a non offensive post, I don't remember what I said but I know it wasn't "use the search function"

And once you've estimated it compare it to the D40 and think yourself lucky you brought a D22

My brother in law has a D40 and when i said i was going to purchase a new 4Wd he said the D22 st-r no good better off with a stx D40. i purchased mine solely on price and have heard nothing but good reports on the st-r. What are the service costs like on the D40 and do they have the same motor as the D22?

Everything with the D40 is dearer, just like parts between Fiesta and Falcon are dearer. It's the way of the world, I don't know all the differences and there is a few but I do know the D40 is better but this is a D22 thread so I wont say that.

Back