D22 STR Front Seat Replacement

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TikkaT3SS

Reaction score
Have a 2010 STR Dual Cab and want to replace the front seats, have read elsewhere on this forum and others that you can use D40 seats so I bought a couple however the brackets dont quite line up, does anyone know if you can get adapter brackets or will I have to do things the old fashion way drill new holes and use a nylock nut, have tried to replace the rails but they are attached to the swivel.
Cheers

Scotty bobcat on here put d40 seats in his d22, but from memory the rails were altered, maybe look through his build thread for full details

Thanks for your input, I have managed to fit them, both back bolts lined up it was the front 2 that I ended up drilling new holes for, used 6mm thick square 50mm wahers underneath and nylock nuts then gave everything a coating of underfloor bitumen. I do sit quite a bit higher now, Im 6'1 and my head is a few mm off the roof but the comfort is worth it. I did notice while at a wrecker the other day that the front seats out of some ST Patrols looked to have the same rails as my D22, I didnt measure them but the angle of the brackets looked the same so if anyone else is looking to change their front seats I would look at the Patrol, not sure what year they were 06-09 I think, they were at Gold Coast 4WD wreckers.
Cheers

i changed my drivers seat to an sr5 yota seat
pain in the arse to fit,
but the pain in the arse from sitting on std seats has gone

^^^yes but who cares it seems if you walk outside these days your doing something illegal :/

so do the d40 seats and sr5 seats fit in with centre console still in place? a pic would be awsome tikka. I went through some of scotty thread but couldn't find a pic

Latest posts

Back