D22 Taillight plug

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bax84

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me the layout of the plug on the d22. I'm doing a swap from tray to a tub, and would like to just put the wires into the existing plug.

Could sit there and go through them all but I thought this may be easier.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cq2nltkheajudlq/IMG_20130726_204222.JPG

It looks like it's 8 wires on the male side and only 6 on the female side. 6 makes sense, I'm guessing L/R Indicator, Brake/Parker, Reverse and Earth?

Last edited:
Anybody? I've got it working but there's a Brown wire coming out of the plug. It's bridged in the plug but I don't know what it's for.

I checked out the wires I used for my trailer plug and no brown one used. You say it is bridged? Dose it bridge to another colour or to another brown.

Hey thanks for that,

All I can see is that on the female side of the connector it has a Plug where the Brown wire on the male side lines up. It may not actually be bridged but I assumed it was bridged onto something internally. There's also another wire that has the same plug and may or may not be bridged internally in the plug, and I think that was the grey.

Not to worry though, it's all connected and working so it can't be too important.

Latest posts

Back