D22 trip meters and clock reset

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the same problem in my 06 D22 DX, but it happens every time I start it, and my clock re-sets to 1:00 and the trip meters to 0.0. it is realy pissing me off.

I have the same problem in my 06 D22 DX, but it happens every time I start it, and my clock re-sets to 1:00 and the trip meters to 0.0. it is realy pissing me off.

charge your battery up fully then try it. voltage could be dropping to low on startup.

May not be the same fault but I had a similar problem in a Pulsar from brand new, everything except the odo would reset whenever the key was taken out. Nissan couldn't find the problem and it wasn't until I found a fuse in the live component of the dash that wasn't making a proper connection at all times that I worked out what it was. I should have persisted with Nissan to see how long it would take them to find it but I'm not sure anyone has that much time.

Might be worth checking all fuses On my mothers dualis it is on the same fuse as other dash functions. When it was delievred they had pulled a fuse (No idea why) and the trip meters, clock and all radio presets dropped out every time you turned the key off. I can not recall which fuse it was though.

As mentioned earlier, I was having a major issue with mine resetting every time i started the car, I decided to go out and get 3 packs of fuses and replace every fuse in both fuse boxes and the problem is now solved, none of the fuses looked blown, think it was probably just a bad contact, but all is solved now and I have a working clock and trip meteres. WOOOOO HOOOOOO.

Latest posts

Back