D22 - Which rims to fit 33s?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, same tyres I'm thing of.

I was considering putting them on the standard 7" rims with the pos 40 offset, wonder what the scrubbing difference between the two will be?

took off the front mud flaps of mine and there is just very very tiny hint of scrubbing left

Couple of fun shots testing them out.......

Attachments

• untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 218
  • untitled4.JPG
    untitled4.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 266
Looks good Jacko, were those prices from Jax in town by any chance? I'll be back from the desert soon and will be decking the Navara out with some tyres for a trip to the cape.

yep - went through Jax in townsville in Hanran St.

Thanks mate, yeah those blokes seem pretty good to deal with. Your Navara looks spot on too mate. I wouldn't mind checking out some of the mods you have done when I get back, its pretty much exactly how I want mine to be.

That price seens very high, I went to one of the local shops (Stamford Tyres) and was quoted about $1600 for bighorns on 16X8.

Jon - missed this one when you sent it. Sorry. PM me when you're in town next.

equipt - was your quote for 4 or 5 tyres and rims? $295 tyre + $130 rim = $425 each. Pretty close to yours if you had set of 4. Otherwise you got a bargin

have fun

Just ordered a set of bighorns but sticking with the 16X7 as I will not be going any larger in this vehicle and don't want anything sticking out the sides. Pics to go up when the wheels are delivered.

Hey, Im having the same issue. I want to purchase 15x8 sunraysias with 33 x 10 .5 (which are the same width that come standard on my D22) just a little taller and I am not sure whether they will fit. Also can anyone tell me what offset I need or can get away with? Apparently they dont make a 15 inch rim with zero offset which I have been told I need. I am getting the ute lifted only 2 inches but the standard tyre that came on my nissan are 265/70R16 which are almost 32`s but are the same width as the ones I want to upgrade to so I dont think I am going a great deal bigger. If not I will settle with the 32`s but am in desparate need to find out the offset I can get away with so I can purchase it all this weekend. Any help would be much appreciated......cheers

I have fitted 285/75/16 BFG KM2 on ghecko steel 16x8 rims with 0 offset and had to remove the mudflaps and trim about 10-15mm off the back edge of the guard. I also have a 2 inch lift (2011 D22)

Latest posts

Back