D40 brake failure warning light

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you found the problem and it wasn't major.

With all the bits i've been adding i've been thinking i might have to clean up all the wiring i keep pushing back up under the dash - before it shorts out and torches my car.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Thanks rumpig, our trip doesn't start till October - in for a good ol shoulder recon before then so can't wait to get it over with and away with the family there is so much of this beautiful country we haven't seen yet...

As far as your dash definitely pays to be neat with your wiring and * update your insurance to show all your accessories* the last thing you want is to have a claim rejected due to an " unauthorized accessory " I always solder and or plug mine I used to then wrap tape around all the joins however I believe through now two instances ( one the navara and the other on a main battery connection on a bike ) of my own that have worn through the tape the only way is heat shrink so do yourself a favor and invest in $10 worth of it- various sizes, seen as though you have the soldering iron out anyway it only takes seconds to wrap the heat shrink and gives it a great insulation barrier as well as looks nice and professional good on ya rumpig

Latest posts

Back