D40 Exposed ABS Brake lines

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71DJP

Reaction score
Hi All Just wondering if anybody has come up with anything else then protective tubing on the ABS lines to protect them from damage? I 'm off to the simpsin desert next year and have already heard of people doing damage to them out there. :idea:

I'm sure this has been covered in the D40 section too, there is even a few people who have crossed the Simpson so try doing a search and see what comes up. Someone will no doubt answer soon but it pays to search anyway.

Yea thanks I have already done the search and all found is what I have said, has anybody else come up with anything else then just the plastic tube cover?

Nah I'm sure there has been more chatter on here about ABS lines than this thread, just like I'm sure there is people on here who would have an answer for you, it's just a matter of getting their attention. Maybe we need a siren?

AWOOOGA AWOOOGA AWOOOOGA.

Not sure if that will get their attention but I'm sure someone here must know something because I seem to remember the topic coming up ages ago.

Yea thanks Guys I have read this one as well. I was just wondering if anybody else had come up with something other then the corregated split tubing over the ABS cabling. I guess I will have to have a play myself. My suspension is being fitted by Carrolls suspension in a couple of weeks which comes standard with the extended brake lines as part of the package. So once that is done I will have a look to see if anything else can be done. ARB use to do a small mudflap that protected the rear shockabsorber which would get pounded with rocks becauce it sat in front of the diff so maybe something similar could be done.

Yea thanks Guys I have read this one as well. I was just wondering if anybody else had come up with something other then the corregated split tubing over the ABS cabling. I guess I will have to have a play myself. My suspension is being fitted by Carrolls suspension in a couple of weeks which comes standard with the extended brake lines as part of the package. So once that is done I will have a look to see if anything else can be done. ARB use to do a small mudflap that protected the rear shockabsorber which would get pounded with rocks becauce it sat in front of the diff so maybe something similar could be done.

The corregated split tubing has served me well!!

Latest posts

Back