D40 Headlight Cage

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maseface

Reaction score
Ive seen a few D40s with those headlight cage protectors. What are they actually called because i cant find them

1469865_1429592330588327_1966906945_n.jpg

Picture for reference.

1st time I've seen them. With a Bull bar on the front dont see the point of them. More likely get booked for them blocking your lights. Even tho is not by much

1st time I've seen them. With a Bull bar on the front dont see the point of them. More likely get booked for them blocking your lights. Even tho is not by much

For the same reason people have spoilers on front wheel drive cars? They think they look good?

The amout of light this would displace would be immeasurable. Though, the law may be quite retarded around it. Ill Look into it.

Pretty Much they look good.

Anything blocking light is ilegal. Why do you think bull bars have the hoops so carefully planed out

Pretty Much they look good.

Anything blocking light is ilegal. Why do you think bull bars have the hoops so carefully planed out

Haha while i know the point you're making. Looking at the half dozen different LED lights on there i dont think the light of a few 3mm round bars would alter anyones perception to any measurable degree. With the lights on i don't think anyone would even be able to see them.

True too. I mean if you like them I'd start by looking on the UK websites for them. They seem to be in to the whole hot d40 over the bush ones

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back