D40 king cab roof basket

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajc

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone has fitted a rhino pioneer roof basket to a king cab??
I spoke to the blokes down at rhino and they reckon they can customise a rack to fit

Anything other than that poxy looking shopping basket

Who's got pics??

pioneer rack will fit , i nearly got one but wound up building a custom one , it will go a long way forward and hang out the back a bit , i cut a bit of dowel 1400 long and sat it on the roof and looked , i didn't like the fact is was going to be so big , i even queried a few places on making it shorter , but was going to be way too expensive

Yeh thinking a flat rack. Hang it over the back so I can mount reverse lights on it too with a light bar on the front. Should look ok.

Pity your in Melbourne, I have a Rhino rack roof tray 1200x 1050 I want to sell, fits straight on to rhino heavy duty bars with a mounting kit.
It's too short for over the canopy on mine

When you get your Nissan / Rhino track mount fitted for your racks , shop around , Nissan ferntreegully i flogged and got the track mounts set for $ 284.00 + 100 to fit

Pity your in Melbourne, I have a Rhino rack roof tray 1200x 1050 I want to sell, fits straight on to rhino heavy duty bars with a mounting kit.
It's too short for over the canopy on mine

Bugger.
The pioneer tray doesn't use the HD bars. It has a track mount or something eliminating the cross bars.
Ordered one tonight anyway! Statewide 4x4 came up with a customised dual cab track mount so I don't lose any load rating from the overhang.
Fingers crossed!!!

When you get your Nissan / Rhino track mount fitted for your racks , shop around , Nissan ferntreegully i flogged and got the track mounts set for $ 284.00 + 100 to fit

Oh ok on the quote it says d40 tracks $117 fitting $80. But that was show price. Who knows probably complete different thing!!

Latest posts

Back