D40 Tailgate Hinges

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trust me its always a bun fight when it comes to Warranty with Nissan
I took 4 years but I made Nissan repaint my complete truck because they hire tards to do warranty work
What you have to do is explain to Nissan that if the tailgate is unable to carry any weight or is not posted as load rated then they can hardly say that you cant carry any weight on a ute tailgate.They have to prove you overloaded it . How much does the bike way compared to say yourself and remember its not all the bikes weight its only some of it . So if the bike is say 150 kgs in total then back wheel weight would be say 100kg. So you can then go to Nissan and ask them to show you where it says Do Not sit on the tailgate of your more than 100kg.
They need to prove that it wasnt a screwed hinge to start with and seeing from that pic of the crack in the paint on 1 side its something weird going on.

At the end of the day it has to be "fit fpor purpose" and having a tailgate that you cant sit on would not be useful to anyone

Latest posts

Back