d40 titanium roof racks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellydawg

Reaction score
I have a 2009 titanium edition navara, it has titanium roof racks fitted, i know the cross bars have a weight restriction, but what about the round rails that go along the roof of the car?

Wanting to know if they will hold a roof top tent, as i dont want to pay for a frame to be made up for ovet the tub,

Or if anyone has fitted a RTT to a set of the racks before,

Thanks in advance.

Don't quote me, or show your insurance this if something fukks out listening to my advise. Haha and please someone correct me if I'm wrong.
95kgs is what you would be able to drive with on the roof. Strapped down appropriately of course.
If you were to set up a tent thats 65kg you'd be right and only have it setup when parked. I couldnt see it caving in your roof

I just bought a RTT from 4wd supa centre. What's been explained to me is its only dynamic weight you have to worry about, which is the weight of the setup while you're driving (65kgs), your roof racks will probably be able to hold close to 300kg when parked (this is the static weight).

I have rhino racks that are rated to 75kgs but my 60kg tent sits comfortably up there, so as long as your setup doesn't exceed 95kg when it's packed up you should be in the clear

Latest posts

Back