D40 Wheel Size and Offset

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will I have any issues trying the run a set of 16's on my titanium which came out with the 17's?

Am looking to get a set from St. George tyres but they are trying to tell me that they won't fit?????

Looking at Dynamic black steelies for my 07 STX Spanish built. Ive seen a guy with the same but have 0 offset 16x8. But they stick out quite abit. Im looking at being flush or slightly out. What would you guys recommend? Looking at 265/75/16 MTZ or KM2 also a 2 inch sus lift (not yet fitted).

Cheers.
Brownie

Looking at Dynamic black steelies for my 07 STX Spanish built. Ive seen a guy with the same but have 0 offset 16x8. But they stick out quite abit. Im looking at being flush or slightly out. What would you guys recommend? Looking at 265/75/16 MTZ or KM2 also a 2 inch sus lift (not yet fitted).

Cheers.
Brownie

Iif u get wheels with +20 offset ull be fine.

Will I have any issues trying the run a set of 16's on my titanium which came out with the 17's?

Am looking to get a set from St. George tyres but they are trying to tell me that they won't fit?????

I spoke to them also. Not 100% but im almost certain 16s will fit. I've seen heaps of people running 16s. Unless they modified rotors?? Can anyone support this? Seeing as the r51 pathys have 16s standard they should fit, as the front ends are the same

A quote from my local Nissan dealer for a D40 Thai Built factory steel wheel in 16x7 is currently $345 ea - order in from Melbourne...
No wonder ppls buy Sunnies or such... but can you get them in the +45mm off-set for a Thai D40?

Need help with new rim set up ASAP please offset

Hey guys, first post on here. I have tried searching but can't find what I am after. I just brought a nav d40 Rx d/c c/c. I changed from the stock wheels to black sunnies, 16x 7 with an offset of 18, still using factory tires on these rims. I have noticed that my tires are rubbing on the tray rope rails now and I can't figure out why??

285/75/16 Mickey MTZ on stockies (Spanish +30 offset).
Have 2inch lift + spacer up front.

Rubbing on chassis on full lock, will find out when I air down this weekend :eek:
Tyres are 2nd hand cheapo ones so might end up going back to 32s

If you want to eliminate the chassis scrub, different offset wheels. I run 285's on STX wheels, minor scrubbing on chassis, but barely enough to make me want to change wheels.

I have a 2013 ST D40 Nav.. I was told to get the 16x7 rims with +16 offset and have been told this is the ideal offset with no scrubbing and will sit and ride well...

Anyone able to provide an agree or disagree or any pics info?

Just want to make sure I get the right rims and not have to buy another set...

Cheers

Just fitted 16 x 8 steel rims with +20 offset and Cooper ST maxx 265/75 or 32s on my 2011 ST D40 with 2"lift and had to fit flexy flares as they stuck out about 15mm. They also just rubbed on the mud flap, but a little trimming sorted that out. Going 2"body lift soon and dont think there would be any prob with the rubbing then...

Latest posts

Back