Dargo High Country - Lots of Pics

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was over at this chick I went to school with's place the other day. (Krafty knows the details. Haha.)

The chick who lives with her and owns the house is a vet.

They must make some money.

Cause the house has absolutly everything.

Wish I became a vet, plus she drives a Lexus I200.

Oh and she is 35, not really into older chicks. But she's damn fine.

Ripper pics Pete. Sounds and looks like you had a great time and did some good tracks.

How was the suspension?

Was a great weeked for sure. Love getting out and about.

Suspension worked good. It was just that one section with the deep hole and rocks on south basalt that i could have used more down travel on the front i think. But then again, if it was dry i woulnt of had so many problems.

No other tracks caused any issues so i must be getting ok flex. Didnt get a chance to look or take photos of how it went over bumps/ruts.

Pot holes still make a fair old bump also. Guessing its related to little down travel once again. Upper control arms might be in the future, but i must admit, she still got up most things really well with little front end bounce really.

Awesome photos Pete, its a buggar blue rag was fogged in fantastic views up there. Basalt knob track would have been fun in the wet! last time I came down it, I bumped in to Woody. He had to tow out a cruiser ute that had busted his rear diff trying to get up.

Awesome photos Pete, its a buggar blue rag was fogged in fantastic views up there. Basalt knob track would have been fun in the wet! last time I came down it, I bumped in to Woody. He had to tow out a cruiser ute that had busted his rear diff trying to get up.

Cheers mate. Yeah its a good track for sure. Coming down it in the wet would be fun! Glad i didnt stuff anything up going up it, as i wouldnt have liked trying to get back down in the wet.

I was over at this chick I went to school with's place the other day. (Krafty knows the details. Haha.)

The chick who lives with her and owns the house is a vet.

They must make some money.

Cause the house has absolutly everything.

Wish I became a vet, plus she drives a Lexus I200.

They certainly work for it though. More uni involved than becoming a doctor..lol. Got a mate who is almost finshed becoming a doctor now too. Ive got big plans for him and his money he has coming..haha

Just a few more randoms. Was heaps of the Nav, because i was stuck the longest...lol

Talbotvillepanorama7.jpg

DSC_0693.jpg

DSC_0691.jpg

DSC_0688.jpg

Excellent pics and report Pete,lovin it.Great to see our high country in most of the conditions in your pics.Pissing down one minute,sun the next. :cheers!:

Latest posts

Back