Dash command

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carchania

Reaction score
G'day all

Just wondering on opinions on accuracy of dash command/torque app and the figures they display? Just wondering cause it's claiming my 07 rx d40 is pushing 145kw and all Im finding that a bit hard to believe

Cheers

Leayton

I found dash command reading very high...i think torque is on the conservative side but way closer than dash command.

With dash command....Did you input in all your gear ratios... weights and everything else?
I did and im sure its still way off.

Torque and horsepower figures are calculated by knowing the weight of the vehicle and using the phone's inbuilt accelerometers. Obvious things that can influence accuracy are weight and accelerometer calibration. The software probably has fairly decently researched math to work out the required power to accelerate that weight in the fashion being experienced by the phone.

Oh. No I haven't done that. Just plugged the obd thing in and connected. Guess I better do some playing then and see what changes.

Cheers

Leayton

Load up torque also and give that a go and compare...like Old.Tony said...dont forget to calibrate the accelerometer.
Im pretty sure a healthy stock early d40 should pull around the low 90kw.

Alright filled out what I could. Where would u find final drive specs on the web? According to redbook the 07 rx was pushing 126kw which is not what I would have thought either. Anyway I'll give it a run tomorrow see how much the new specs affect it

Cheers

Leayton

Latest posts

Back