Day trips

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We could always organize some of those locations early in the new year for sure!

Is anybody else interested in a day trip the when's of the 13/14 December??

I'm in for that weekend but just one of the days. Got a couple of mates that would most likely be keen

We've just had a little turnaround here, had to tear up all the carpet in the back part of the house, now I have to prepare, fill, sand and urethane (6 coats) the flooring. While I'm at it, I'm going to paint all 4 bedrooms and the hallway. Have 3 weeks to get it done... after that, we'll have too much furniture in the house and nowhere to store it.

If I can get it all done next weekend (and the one after) then we're still good to go!

I maybe in depends where I am and what I'm doing but won't till a day or two before.

haven't read much on this much on this post lately is anyone still keen for next weekend 13th/14th I'm been for Sat

I maybe still keen. Still waiting for my plans sorry can't give a definite answer till were closer.

So what is the latest then? Mt walker. I could come along on the 13th.
There are also some great tracks through sunny and dark corner.
Or the watagans could be fun. Closer to the beach as well for an arvo swim?

I more then likely wont be able to make it, but seeing as its next weekend it would be good to have a location sorted just incase things change and i can squeeze a day run in.

i'm in for Sat. any where within a couple of hours of sydney.
Mt walker, sunny/dark corner, zig zag or whatagans.
Iknow zig zag would be of for her.d22 heaps of chicken tracks not sure about others, but have been there my last couple of times out so wouldn't mind going somewhere else.

Gav

with all the storms lately Yalwal would be awesome, Monkey Gum would be like a new trail with all the lines totally changed.

Good point Nath, I just went to Manai (dirty shit of a joint due to rubbish dumping shit for brains) but ended up looking like this. Lots of mud holes and you know me I can't help myself.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418190941.752571.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418190962.289027.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418190975.068965.jpg

Monkey gum would be very interesting.

That's ok was pushing more for a decision so we all know what to try and work into.
Besides with this weather as u said everywhere will be a challenge.

Latest posts

Back