Deadly's D21 Budget TOY

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am P!SSED off..........some F@#%&N' SCUMBAG has stolen 2 sets of my HID Lightforce spotties off The Beacon late this afternoon, early tonight!!!! :evil: :evil: Had the Police round, they took finger prints. They knew what they where after, as that was all that was taken!!

Am P!SSED off..........some F@#%&N' SCUMBAG has stolen 2 sets of my HID Lightforce spotties off The Beacon late this afternoon, early tonight!!!! :evil: :evil: Had the Police round, they took finger prints. They knew what they where after, as that was all that was taken!!

****en spewing! That's ****ed!! Peices of shit like that piss me the **** off.

i no exactly how you feel had my 240 blitz knocked off at the back of work. had them for about two weeks... peasant dogs. it hurts to work for something then gets taken like that....

And the worst part is, if you catch the scumbags & flog the crap out of them, you're the worst person in the world, because you have violated their rights :pissedoff: .....doesn't matter that they have done the same thing to you :pissedoff:

If you find them i'll help sort em out. Bloody scum bags. I even hate leaving my boat in my front yard now

Thanks Matt !!
Yeh.......seems nothing is sacred anymore, thinking that they can take others belongings anytime they want. As Dion said " Karma is a BITCH!!"

Last edited:

Thats a dogs act, we work hard to buy to buy what we want, And lowlife pigsnot think they can just take it.

Yeah I'm so scared someone will pinch my 50" light bar, can't trust anyone these days, hate when you can't have the things you want because DOGS pinch em

Thats a dogs act, we work hard to buy to buy what we want, And lowlife pigsnot think they can just take it.
Exactly!! And you can bet your bottgom dollar that if something like that would happen to them, they'd be the 1st to complain :pissedoff:

Yeah I'm so scared someone will pinch my 50" light bar, can't trust anyone these days, hate when you can't have the things you want because DOGS pinch em

Can you get locknuts or something for them ??? Just make sure it's on your insurance policy!! It still hurts to have to pay the excess though :pissedoff::pissedoff:

Have to comend the Calliope Police though, as they have been nothing but helpful, even have been following up on the mater :rock:

A bloke I work with got his Patrol stuck in mud on Sunday afternoon, so this afternoon we went out to pull it out. Snatched it out OK, but when heading back up the track, there was a jump up with a wash out on one side, went to go on the high side of the track to avoid the wash out, got half way up and heard that horrible cracking sound.......Yep, did the right side CV joint :sad: , so had to winch up the rest of the way. Not really surprised that it went though, have been waiting for it :violin2: Think they are the original ones, so haven't done too bad :hmmmm2:

Here's a few pics of the Patrol I rescued.......

P1010673_zpsf18b4bda.jpg

P1010674_zpseb05b719.jpg

P1010675_zpsb41506b0.jpg

Replaced the tie rod ends..........again, and removed the broken CV (leaving the outer part & stub axle so I can drive it) until my new complete axles for both side arrive.

Top one is the new one, bottom is the bent one (bent both sides this time)

P1000726_zpsb9070ea1.jpg

P1000728_zps1c6096ef.jpg

P1000727_zps860e1b53.jpg

Think I have worked out why I keep bending them, It's because I have the torsion bars wound up to high!!!!! So have lowered them, see what happens.

Back