Decided on a D40 - RX

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought my new 2010 D40 Dual cab RX with sidesteps, nudgebar, towbar plus other item from Rockdale Nissan in 2010 for 29K, where as Sutherland Nissan wanted 39K with no inclusion. Pays to shop around.

Feedback from the first night time drive and use of the IPF 900XS combo lights is they are FANTASTIC. The pencil beam is awesome and the silly sod that didn't dip his lights was made to regret his folly when i left mine on as long as his were on. :) No contest - I WON.

Zasq, That's a great deal you go alright.
Are you going to create a Garage on the forum, for others to share in your progress?

As i said in an earlier post, i got the best deal that i could at the time :) and that is all that matters to me.

Dpf

Good buy mate, I picked up my RX Dual cab trayback 2 weeks ago. 2012 Auto. Love it. Just got rid of my old Patrol Gu ute yesterday with 500300k's non the clock and still going strong. Now I have a few dollars to spend on the Nav. start with a steel bullbar, towbar, 2 inch lift and maybe some decent rubber.
Cheers.
Does the 2012 have the pdf?
Thanks

Update - Front suspension raise and HD coils with matched Shocks fitted :)
The ute now sits level and the ride is firmer, but still comfortable.
Went with KingSprings HD set with 50mm approx lift and KYB Skorched 4s to suit.
http://www.kyb.com.au/skorched-4s
Supplied and fitted with wheel alignment for $725 by Matt at Morgan Park Performance, Warwick QLD
Photos will go up later in my Garage.

Latest posts

Back