Dickheads in 4wds

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A mate had the same problem, ,most definitely not as bad but every friday night in his street the same blokes or ''dick heads'' would do burnouts all over the road, up his driveway and across he's front lawn, he got so sick of it that he drove 3 star pickets through the ground so they were almost invisible that nigh he heard a few bangs and as he come out the next morning there were bits of tire everywhere. from then they have never come back and hes street remains skid free, if that case gets any worse maybe take this idea into hand, although the tires cost alot it will teach them a little lesson of where to lay there rubber.

You probably find it not the bush loving rednecks that do that tony, it's the try hard metrosexual want-too-be men, tryin to show how cool n' tough they are while tryin too reconnect with their man hood from the city slickin ways with 4wds that think driving on dirt is goin "offroad".

Oh I've no doubt about that. My apologies to any country rednecks, I was referring precisely to the idiots described quite accurately here by LLadnar.

Too many of 'em with small willies trying to prove to their mates that they have what it takes to wrap a second finger around it.

I like the star picket idea, but can't see that happening in state forests. Bit of a shame, really! We'll end up being kicked out of there because of these idiots and then they'll cry to mommy over it. Morons.

LLadnar i have to agree,Wagga is overrun by these types. Local reserve just out of town use to quite fun to cruise around on some good little tracks, now it resembles a summernats/B&S burnout pad and one section has been demolished and turned into a mud pen suiteable for tuff truck.

Latest posts

Back