Disgusting Scenes In Canberra

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevyn

Reaction score
Just watched the news and can honestly say I'm gobsmacked !!
Farrking disgusting! I don't care what people think of our Prime Minister or Mr Abbott but what I witnessed on the news was one of the saddest most disgusting things I've seen since the Cronulla riots! Only it is by far a worse thing to happen in AUSTRALIA.
The tent embassy has just today set their whole movement back fifty years. Fucking lazy no good for nothing bludgers.

Brad

That was completely stupid. They were supposedly targeting Tony Abbott - and supposedly because he said "They've made their point, it's time to move on" implying that he'd act to have the tent embassy moved.

I really think they're just hungry and wanted the cocktail frankfurt he shoves in his budgie smugglers to make things look ten times the size.

You're absolutely right - they've set themselves back several years. Stating on national TV things like "What do you expect when the target of our anger is 200m away" doesn't bloody help either.

Yep - I'm not Julia fan - but the look of fear in her eyes is unacceptable - maybe someone should move these people on - it's time to get over it.

Imagine if the tides were turned and it was a group of whites attacking an aboriginal elder? Or if it was in the US ,id say guns would have been drawn!!!

Looked like Redfern went to Canberra for the day.

The indigenous don't have it easy and those losers don't help at all, if anything they make it even harder for the others.

Not exactly something ya would have expected to see in australia was it

I'm sure in one of the pieces of footage I saw a guy with a spear, looked pretty threatening with it too.

Looked like Redfern went to Canberra for the day.

The indigenous don't have it easy and those losers don't help at all, if anything they make it even harder for the others.

Do tell, how are they hard done by.

They can get a job easier then me, the employers get extra money for employing them. Jobs can be advertised for only Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.

"Who wants a job, caucasian's only need apply". Am I racist ?

Aboriginals get 2% house loans etc.

There better off then the rest of us are. How are we ahead ?

We work hard, sure we complain but we get on with the issues.

There are some scummy useless white pricks to.

Bulldoze the tents and get a bloody job and work hard, then you will get ahead.

Enough is enough, your problems are not caused by white people. Get the !@#$ over the hatred of white people FFS.

Oh and the !@#$heads burnt the Australian flag, show them a gaol cell please.

Amnesty International came out and said it was the whites who were protesting with the Aboriginals who were the trouble makers. Fuck! I know I have trouble hearing but now my eyesight is shot too!

Amnesty might have said it looked like whites, but the voice on the radio today was distinctly aboriginal ... "treat us better or piss of back to your own country".

What the hell?

What do they want?

If they want a military contest to determine who gets to stay on the land, then bring it on, but just remember one very important thing: war does not decide who is right, only who is left. Got that from a post here, too, I did. Told you guys I read stuff.

And for me - born here - which friggin' country am I going to go back to?

Someone should burn their flag and see how they feel.

didnt aboriginies own the land way before some british sailor fella decided be good place to dump load british criminals we no longer wanted,i see it as there land and we stole it off em,id be prety pi**ed off at that aswell and anything that reminds a politician there human and not everyone wants to lick there arse is all good by me!

I've stayed out of every racial discussion on this forum as im from ethnic background as are most of us ( of somekind anyway) but what has happened in the last few days is disgusting.... Aborigines where here first.... Yes. They as a race have no idea... Didn't grow crops.... Didn't farm animals...as a nomadic tribe they Didn't invent a wheel of any kind over thousands of years yet they want this country of theirs back... Without those criminals that were dumped here they wouldnt have beer.... Metho... Or orange juice.... Parks to beat up there own race in. If they want their country back go out into the bush, there is plenty if it in its original condition and live happily, share their heritage( which is very interesting) and live a peaceful life. There is no need for this bullshit.... Especially children burning a flag being egged on by the elders!

Let's not forget that Australia was settled by convicts AND free settlers. It wasn't JUST convicts - there were more free settlers!

I'm not saying anything about whether that was right or wrong, just need people to be aware that the majority of settlers were free, voluntary, "we're gonna find us a new home!" people, not just those dragged here in chains.

Learnt a fair bit of that part of our history on our Tasmania trip, mostly at Port Arthur and at Sarah Island.

I didn't hear exactly what Amnesty International have said but there is some truth in the comment above, not all those protesting where black. I'm not going to estimate a percentage of black to white but it definitely wasn't all black.

Back