Dissapointed - only 40mm lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am not trying to upset any one or be a smart arse but seriously some of the advice to very legitimate questions is absolute shit something a backyard mechanic would try and put over a female car owner after spending most of my life (54) as a diesel technician it makes me laugh to hear some of the advice and without hanging too much shit on the navara they fall in the same catergory as a pretend 4x4 rodeo. navara. triton/ even go as low to include subaru they are a 4x4 introduced to the market for cow cockies

WOOOHOOO!!! Screw all you doubters who rubbished me for buying a Navara that I don't thrash around the bush every weekend, seems I brought the right cow cockie vehicle and you all stuffed up, why don't you all go and buy some cows :ha:

i am not trying to upset any one or be a smart arse but seriously some of the advice to very legitimate questions is absolute shit something a backyard mechanic would try and put over a female car owner after spending most of my life (54) as a diesel technician it makes me laugh to hear some of the advice and without hanging too much shit on the navara they fall in the same catergory as a pretend 4x4 rodeo. navara. triton/ even go as low to include subaru they are a 4x4 introduced to the market for cow cockies

well, just be a bit carefull who you call what,
ifin ya dont knowsem, afterall your just sittin behind a screen and keyboard just like the rest of us,

but then theres Krafty......

Last edited by a moderator:
fourfoot64 said:
i am not trying to upset any one or be a smart arse

without hanging too much shit on the navara they fall in the same catergory as a pretend 4x4 rodeo. navara. triton/ even go as low to include subaru they are a 4x4 introduced to the market for cow cockies

By saying "I'm not trying to upset....." dosent excuse your sledging out navara's and those who own them.
It seems obvious that you are looking for specific topics to criticize due to the age of the threads your responding to. Fez II is right!

Awe Krankin thanks for the compliment, I always knew I wasn't like the rest of you but the acknowledgment from others means it's truly becoming evident to all. You're getting my vote again this year. :flowers:

My gear gave me 45mm and i wound up front 45mm also. standard from specs that nissan gave the government for approval were 495 front and 515 rear (Vertical Measurement wheel centre to top of wheel arch opening at unladen mass)
mine are and 540 and 560. have been since day one. Thats my measuments with a 120L diesel on board. so its not 50 but you won't find many utes running stock that haven't sagged. Mine have yet to sag 60 thousand kms later.

Latest posts

Back