DIY tray

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has 33 12.5 bighorns on 15" -22 offset very wide 4" lift the tyres don't hit the tray at all or the front guards which have been cut

When on flat ground how high is the tray off the ground? Or the gap between the chassis?
I'm running a similar setup but 16x7 rims
285/75 BFGs
Doesn't hit anywhere as it sits now. Just wondering how high I'll need the tray. Build should start next Friday.

Ill have to measure it can't remember the heights. My rear springs have sagged and need replacing so I will get the height off the chassis mounts

Fatboy I measure it for ya. From the top point of the mounts on the chassis it is 275mm to the alloy checker plate floor

Cheers mate! Ended up picking up a 2011 Hilux tray this week. Getting painted this week

bringing back a slightly old thread.

Mahoody, what did you do to your towbar? definately looks tucked up higher than standard.

how does your spare tyre fare without the protection of the towbar?

Yeah I have done a custom chop and rotate on the tow bar. I put the spare tyre on the back of the tray when I'm doin hectic 4wding

Yeah I have done a custom chop and rotate on the tow bar. I put the spare tyre on the back of the tray when I'm doin hectic 4wding

Can u post up a closer pic of the towbar mod?

Ive been thinking about doing mine since i did the bodylift.

Do u run a height adjust able tow hitch?

Latest posts

Back