DP Chip GU/D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Guys
I Just bought a DP CHIP DP34, for the ZD30, althou on the box it says Navara 3.0TD, the fitting instructions say PATROL GU 3.0 TD. I assume they are the same can anyone confirm if fitment is the same>?

DP Chip want me to send it to them and pay $100+ to say its ok...
wont tell me if the instructions are right or not

Last edited:
DP Chip want me to send it to them and pay $100+ to say its ok...
wont tell me if the instructions are right or not

This says a lot for DP doesn't it.. is this a cash grab or what ..... sorry but I was looking at chips and instantly I go maybe not this company.....:rolleyes:

It does not matter if the item is new or was used this is called product back up and support. Do they need this attitude as a support for sales.

Maybe their sales are that low.. they do !!

I might sound cynical but this does ring alarm bells for me........

Cynical Pat

I have just fitted the DP34 chip to my 04 D22. I used the instructions from a GU 3.0 and the chip works fine. Infact the chip is straight out of a GU.

I didn't send the chip back to DP for any kind of check. Seems to work fine to me. EGT's all good and the lights on the module function as they should.

I have just fitted the DP34 chip to my 04 D22. I used the instructions from a GU 3.0 and the chip works fine. Infact the chip is straight out of a GU.

I didn't send the chip back to DP for any kind of check. Seems to work fine to me. EGT's all good and the lights on the module function as they should.

Thanks mate I wired it in last night, just havent pluged module in or turned ignition on yet just in case. Just questioning the earth and signal wires connected together on the pump

Must have caught them [DP] on a bad day,had no probs giving me the info,though they did ask if I wanted it remapped wanted $150.i said no.Hugh

Spent the last 12 days on a cruise ship so i haven't been on, but here's the instructions for my Tunit which is the same as a DP. Shouldn't be any different from the Patrol to Navara. A change of tune cost me $40 at opposite lock a couple of years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_0908.jpg
    IMG_0908.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0909.jpg
    IMG_0909.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 57

Latest posts

Back