Draw slides?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray_215

Reaction score
Hey guys. Im in the process of making some diy draws for my nav. Ive got all the measurements and just about to price some wood. I think im gonna go with 2 draws which measure about 500x1000. Or there abouts. Depending on the slides. Well i was just wondering wheres the best place to get some heavy duty draw slides from. Where have you guys got them from and how much? Cheers.

I got mine through work mate, we use Furnware. They might be a little cheaper than Ovesco.

I used some roller bearings and 25x25x5 angle.

Works a treat and saves heaps of $$$.

www.smallparts.com.au

cropped.jpg

The draws have been designed so I can run 1 draw and the fridge on its slide (side by side) or like in the pic with the fridge above 2 draws.

Go to UES , I use there ones when I make aluminium draw boxes the good thing about there slides is they come light , medium heavy duty and can be locked open

I have a list of slides suppliers on my computer at home I will up load them as soon as I get home tonight. Have a look on fleebay to, I have seen genuine suppliers of loading excess stock on there, look carefully thou, I have seen cheapo ones on there too.

Latest posts

Back