Ebay D40 Nav

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asking a fairly reasonable price. Although I'm not sure if all the aftermarket gear adds up to 20K?

Asking a fairly reasonable price. Although I'm not sure if all the aftermarket gear adds up to 20K?

Well I know what I have spent on my D40 since I purchased it and based on that I have concluded that $20,000 would be conservative. ARB and TJM both charge like a wounded bull!

Well I know what I have spent on my D40 since I purchased it and based on that I have concluded that $20,000 would be conservative. ARB and TJM both charge like a wounded bull!

I have similar accessories, but I don't think I've spent anywhere near that much, or maybe I'm just kidding myself?. I never keep receipts, too depressing.

I was think of making a canvas canopy for my styleside instead of an ARB style one. Interested in how it was attached on sides.

Anyone got any ideas?

I was going to ask a similar question about this Nav. 08 D40 Nissan Navara. Lots of mods. $42,000 ono - eBay, Passenger Vehicles, Cars, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 03-Sep-10 19:28:19 AEST)
Whats peoples thoughts on this truck.
Am down in Sydney, and if the investment house sells in the next few weeks, i will be looking very close at this.
Want to know your thoughts on price.
Also if the engineers certificate would transfer to NT. As they have just put new rules making it quite hard to rego if over 100 mm over stock.

Thanks, and sorry to hijack thread.

Mickey

I was going to ask a similar question about this Nav. 08 D40 Nissan Navara. Lots of mods. $42,000 ono - eBay, Passenger Vehicles, Cars, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 03-Sep-10 19:28:19 AEST)
Whats peoples thoughts on this truck.
Am down in Sydney, and if the investment house sells in the next few weeks, i will be looking very close at this.
Want to know your thoughts on price.
Also if the engineers certificate would transfer to NT. As they have just put new rules making it quite hard to rego if over 100 mm over stock.

Thanks, and sorry to hijack thread.

Mickey

50mm is the max height you can go, well in Vic anyway, any more you have to do a lane change test. I'm fairly sure it would need re-engineered and roadworthy in the NT before it could be registered in that state. I'd make a few phone calls, before committing.

Latest posts

Back