ECU wiring diagram/pinouts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

austingtir

Reaction score
Im after wiring diagrams/ecu pinouts (labelled) for a yd25 d22 2002-2004?

ZD30 same year model would also be usefull but im particularly after the yd25 ones.

I have the workshop manual thats for download all over the place but havent been able to find anything of use in that shambles of a thing (maybe i just dont know how to work it) is it just me or it seems pretty useless if it doesnt have any wiring diagrams or engine strip down details and specs?

Where are you from ?

Australia never got the non CRD YD25, New Zealand did but only in the 2wd's.

Europe did aswell.

Yeah mate thats awesome i see now, i was in the wrong year model.

Looking at swapping a chip for a zd30 onto my yd25.

Just as i thought the zd30 and yd25 control system is pretty much the same.

Got any pics mate ?

Just wondering how much different they are to the Aus version.

Pics of the truck or the engine? Its yd25 so the engines different.
It runs im pretty sure the very similar ecu, vp44 injection pump, electronic throttle and map sensor control system though.

I think i can get alot of power out of this thing... we'll see i guess. I plan on eventually upgrading the turbo and maybe programming the factory ecu myself.

The small ihi rhf4 BB is quite a nice little turbo imo but its just to small to make anything much more than 160-180hp. From what iv researched it could probably be run upto 23-25psi (will be working hard = hot air). From the stock boost of 14psi.

I plan on running it initially at 18psi to see how it does then later maybe test it out a bit higher.

GTIR intercooler i have lying around looks like it can be adapted to fit the top mount position.

Last edited:
Na I mean't the ute. But its cool.

Keen to see what you can do with this thing.

I have a better turbo in the garage which I am going to get and get put on next weekend.

Might have to get a hire car for a few days as I need a intercooler pipe modified.

Keep us updated mate.

There's a few Kiwi's on here now.

Back