engine light not on

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markgav

Reaction score
hi I need help i have 04 d22 3 liter, it won't start. Check engine light &glow plug light arn't coming on with the other dash lights .
thanks Mark

Does the engine turn but not start? Or the starter motor wont even throw out?

there 's plenty of power in the battery and it turns over fine .but will not start .had the same problem a few weeks ago and disconected all plugs fuses and battery.riggeld any wire i could. must have done something the lights come back on and it started.but I don't know what wire or fuse was the problem

there 's plenty of power in the battery and it turns over fine .but will not start .had the same problem a few weeks ago and disconected all plugs fuses and battery.riggeld any wire i could. must have done something the lights come back on and it started.but I don't know what wire or fuse was the problem

Well I'm guessing the its electrical related maybe check your ground wires.. I would get the navara manual and find out all the grounding wires are and clean them up and reconnect? Also check your battery terminals for any oxidation..

GOING AGAIN Hi i have pulled out relays next to the fuses under the hood put them back and the lights are on and all go again,but still don't know which wire,fuse or realy is the problem

I would suggest next time it happens go at it slow and steady and pull one relay at a time and refit it if nothing happens until you find the offender the replace it

Welcome to the forum.

+1 on Slkblknav's suggestion - slow and steady, find the right one.

Just right "Dorothy" on the one that needs a wiggle, if you can't fix it.

could be your battery terminals just need a clean, starting to be a common problem with older D22's

Latest posts

Back