Exhausting experience

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pix

Reaction score
Sorry for lame title, but I'm very quickly becoming bitter with my local exhaust shops. So far I've been to 4, asking for a 3 inch system including dump pipe, because that's what seems to be the goods around here. Thus far no one will do a 3inch, only up to 2.75, and the best price I’ve been quoted is $1800 "maybe more", with prices topping out at $1980 for a 2.5 system.
Where can I go now? I decided to try ebay. I found a 3in system "Hurricane", out of Vic for $1085 + post. Has anyone had any experience or have any knowledge of these systems? And should I be able to fit it?

Cheers in advance

Pix

beaudesert 2.75 fitted 1900 .you can buy the kit and fit it your self would be cheaper i think 3 inch would make it sound like a tractor

exhaust shops there are trying to rip you off.
i had mine made and fitted for $900..including dump pipe,hi flow cat,no mufflers all in 3inch..
thats in melbourne..

Id recommend the beau exhaust system as they are well known and tested. As for other brands I am not sure about.3" may be a lil oversized I'm not sure. But in saying that there are lots of 3" systems fitted and are good.

exhaust shops there are trying to rip you off.
i had mine made and fitted for $900..including dump pipe,hi flow cat,no mufflers all in 3inch..
thats in melbourne..

+1 to superior. You shouldnt pay anymore then $1000 for a 3" system and thats fitted

Sounds like there business just got better. THIS is why we are all here. Good tip superior. Thanks!

I have the 2" Tipan system, it came with the car and I love it, I have had the tip cut off parallel to the ground so the opening is quite large but it points towards the ground. It sounds awesome but as it came on the car I can not give you much feedback as to before and after power gains. I do know that it came from Umhauers 4x4 in Geelong VIC Umhauer's - Geelong 4WD Centre

i got quoted 3" turbo back no cats no mufflers $5oo plus or minus a little and thats through settlement road exhaust (03) 94663971 in thomastown i have had them do all my exhausts they do an excellent job. 1900 seems like it should be gold plated.
cheers brent

How long ago was that ?? i work in temple drive right next to Settlement road exhausts haha should go for a chat on lunch tomorrow

I brought a beau exhaust for my 2.5 ltr d22 2010 and fitted it myself. What a shit job. Took me almost ten hours. Studs broke off in the turbo, so the turbo had to come out. After I finished the dump pipe was rubbing on the fire wall, so I bent my firewall in away from the dump pipe. I like the exhaust but I had to remove the muffler to waken the beast up. After all that I have a 2.75 system straight through with a high flow cat (200 cell). ( I replaced the muffler with 3inch pipe) cost $ 1220 with my labour. Now I'm happy yesterday... Not so much. Not sure it increased my power much thou, but it's only early.

Last edited:
beaudesert quoted me $1300 to my door step including dump pipe. After reading scouller post I may get my mate from work to help with the install. It's still the best price, no one in the ACT can match the prices in VIC, dammit!

Latest posts

Back