Extended brake lines and how much LIFT

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazza414

Reaction score
Just wondering how much lift will the d22 4wd take before extended barke lines become mandatory ?

I have the 3" suspension lift and 30mm body lift with the factory brake lines and have no issues, guessing it would still be ok with 2" body lift.

i have just installed 2 inch body 2 inch spen lift. all still factory lines

thanks guys, did you actually check actual for slack left in the hose after the axle has fully articulated when you did the lift or not ?

i have a 3inch lift and the lift came with longer lines, i have found the front ones get in the way and rub on the front wheels.

Yeah I tested mine out on the hoist at full extension and had no problems. The engineer who signed off my navara must have also agreed.

I didn't realise that it wouldn't be an issue
So I bought extended stainless lines and I just want
To say if you do buy extended lines "go to your local
Enzed" they are at least half the price on snake racing
And look better too haha my full kit was $120 instead of
About $300 or so, not that any one cares because apparently
There not needed

If you're running bigger tyres the stainless wrapped brake lines are good because they won't expand under the heavy braking loads that larger tyre will generate.

Here are some pics of the rear of my d22 with no load in the tray

ride height std on my car is 715mm on all 4 corners

DSCF7381.jpg

DSCF7382.jpg

If you're running bigger tyres the stainless wrapped brake lines are good because they won't expand under the heavy braking loads that larger tyre will generate.

Atleast it wasn't a complete waist of money then haha

Back