Factory fog light wiring

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevor1985

Reaction score
Just quick question does anyone no if the the Spain build st 2012. Still have the factory wiring for the fog lights where I only have to buy the stalk with the fog light switch to get them working.

I have a 2012 ST and when i fitted my bullbar, there were two plugs under the bumper, one each side, that could very well be for fog lights, I don't have them so I don't know and could test them without being able to turn them on. I tried indicators and parkers and it wasn't for them

it should be the plug old mates talking about but you will need to find those cables in the dash and switch them

I would have thought if it was a Spain built that it should be plug and play.

Seen as the Spain built ST's are basically just the same as the earlier ST-X with a couple of extra goodies then everything should be there except the lights and switch.

That's cool all it will be is the indicator stalk on the steering wheel you can buy another one with a fog light switch on it all you do is plug it in and plug your lights in. Just curious as if to see the cables are still behind bumper thanks guys.

When TJM put my bar on it has foglights in it and they just wired a new fuse/relay and switch on the dash on one of the blanks.

same question

I have searched under my 2011 Thai Built ST and i have both these plugs one on either side up and behind bumper, and behind the dash where the head light angle switch is i have another plug which would seem to be for foglight switch to plug into but i am not sure, any one know the definate answer to this.

D40Tez

Spanish built should be plug and play just change the stalk and wire into the 2 plugs you found.

I have searched under my 2011 Thai Built ST and i have both these plugs one on either side up and behind bumper, and behind the dash where the head light angle switch is i have another plug which would seem to be for foglight switch to plug into but i am not sure, any one know the definate answer to this.

D40Tez

I saw that cable as well, but I think that's for the folding mirrors, my mates ST-X has the elect folding mirrors and the switch is next to the mirror adjusting switch

I saw that cable as well, but I think that's for the folding mirrors, my mates ST-X has the elect folding mirrors and the switch is next to the mirror adjusting switch
/

Yeah ok it could be for that. Someone must know.

Latest posts

Back