Finished PlastiDip/Lights/Wheels etc

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tcrawley10

Reaction score
Soooo....!

Have pretty much finished the exterior of the ute (no to start engine lol)

I plasti dipped the ute in Anthracite Grey, driven it through car washes, waxed it and it's holding up incredible.

I got new tread, and painted my sunraysia's gloss black.

I duplicolored the tub and lip of tub in their Bed Armor,

I also Bed Armor sprayed the roll bar and rear step, thinking about doing the front bullbar also,

I plasti dipped the front grill gloss black,

Carbon fibre 3M carbon wrap,

I ordered from Thailand on eBay clear indicator lights which look the part i think over the ugly orange ones,

And lastly fitted my custom new headlights, which are incredible on the road at night, amazing spread and light on the road!

VT SS seats fitted, power windows fitted, central locking and alarm fitted, 4 pioneer splits in each door, 1 10 inch kicker sub, 3 power amps!

Now for intercooler kit, exhaust, chip, and few other mods by my mechanic!

Cheers guys!

Attachments

• IMG_3149.jpg
    IMG_3149.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_3148.jpg
    IMG_3148.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_3140.jpg
    IMG_3140.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 663
  • IMG_3147.jpg
    IMG_3147.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_3146.jpg
    IMG_3146.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 488
Last edited:
and more

Attachments

• IMG_3145.jpg
    IMG_3145.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_3144.jpg
    IMG_3144.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_3143.jpg
    IMG_3143.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_3142.jpg
    IMG_3142.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_3141.jpg
    IMG_3141.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 200
Looks trick- get the front bar Black Anodised ! Or that black chrome they do....Not sure if they can do that to alloy though. Cheers vic

Thanks mate! yeah i'm thinking about a black chrome! otherwise i'll just do the bed liner stuff on it, cheers

you could.... anodised would look trick though ;) What about that carbon fibre wrap/dip stuff with a good deep clear coat on top...mm mmm

Looks good mate! How hard was it to fit up the Commodore seats? I'm looking at upgrading the horrible bench seat in my single cab soon,

It was incredibly hard to fit the SS seats, had to weld an extra bit of 20x20 on the outside rails as they're different heights.

Plasti-Dip took me about 2 hours all up to paint, maybe another hour to strip everything, but I was doing other work too like central locking, power windows etc

it was with a spray gun, Wagner, they sell them in bunnings, absolutely identical to the more priced ones online etc

Did the headlights end up being plug and play or did you have to chop up the harness?

i got my plasti dip on ebay from a place in gloucster i think it's spelt. As the the headlights rumpig it was a complete cut and rewire, but electronics are no problems for me as I build guitar amplifiers.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back