Firies,Ambo's,SES and coppers.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a dept team leader with the NSW SES at Captain's Flat. Living in Canberra now and working silly hours means I'm not as involved as I'd like. Be still try to get to training when I can.

ex cfa.
good mate of mine was a cfa vol. he also worked for a major bank. took 3 days off to help with a major vic fire, his boss rang him and said, i've just had a complaint you haven't answered a telephone message from a client yesterday, i think its time you decide if you want to play fireman or work for me, i expect you back in the office tomorrow otherwise don't bother coming back. Now this is a guy that worked 12 hour stressful days... good on ya westpac.

ex cfa.
good mate of mine was a cfa vol. he also worked for a major bank. took 3 days off to help with a major vic fire, his boss rang him and said, i've just had a complaint you haven't answered a telephone message from a client yesterday, i think its time you decide if you want to play fireman or work for me, i expect you back in the office tomorrow otherwise don't bother coming back. Now this is a guy that worked 12 hour stressful days... good on ya westpac.

Sounds like a law suit waiting to happen.... The slander against volunteers as tax waste are huge but it those same people that complain when we don't get there fast enough to stop a tree falling in there pool..

Sounds like a law suit waiting to happen.... The slander against volunteers as tax waste are huge but it those same people that complain when we don't get there fast enough to stop a tree falling in there pool..

my experience with Banks is that they would get around it by implementing a formal and very structured performance management process, it kinda works do A B C D E F & G by the end of the month over a three month period. if u dont get 100% for everything the hard discussions start, and they monitor it weekly with written reports. the process is very distressing..

my experience with Banks is that they would get around it by implementing a formal and very structured performance management process, it kinda works do A B C D E F & G by the end of the month over a three month period. if u dont get 100% for everything the hard discussions start, and they monitor it weekly with written reports. the process is very distressing..

I take it the union is piss weak then?
This is where unions are worth every cent of their dues.(MEU)
OTOH, some of them I'd refrain from urination if they were suffering from conflagration(PSA).

I take it the union is piss weak then?
This is where unions are worth every cent of their dues.(MEU)
OTOH, some of them I'd refrain from urination if they were suffering from conflagration(PSA).

the Finance Sector Union should be called the fulla S$#% Union

Latest posts

Back