First timer to Navara Forums

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AkaZulu

Reaction score
Greetings fellow Navara-ites or whatever the collective noun is for Navara owners is these days.

Came across your Forum, love the posts, hope to get a ton of information regarding the beast from here.

Presently I've just clocked up, from newly purchased i.e. 10kms on the clock, to around 12,000kms now on the odometer from around 6 months ownership.

I have basic ST-X Blackline additions from Nissan factory and haven't changed a thing.

It's a Spain built D40 from the VIN and running the new V9X V6 3.0L Turbo Diesel donk.

I have many dreams to modify this beast but need some direction from experienced Navara owners. I welcome suggestions and preferrably the order in which to add these additions/modifications.

Based in Darwin, Australia I really could use any local knowledge also if there are any members in the same location. Keep it local first then failing that try interstate then overseas.

Any modifications will need approval from the CFO of course, but anything worthwhile and cost effective can usually get the nod of approval, if sold right.

See you on the forums ...

Hi AkaZulu and welcome. I live at Nightcliff but being a ZD30 owner don't know much about the new V9X. There's plenty of useful info here so try the search function or fire off questions, that's why we all joined up.

Cheers Rumpig.

D22 not starting

Hi all. Mine is a 2002 D22, 2.4l petrol Navara. Just replaced the alternator and brand new battery. Getting front headlamps, and radio, but no ignition and dash lights. Checked the fuses and all look good. All advice appreciated. Thanks.

Hi All
I am looking for a canopy for my d22 str 2012 model white, if anyone is selling. I also have a front spoiler of my d22 if anyone is interested on buying $80 brand new condition.

G'day
There is a minor mod for the transfer case servo. It will help with low range issues in the transmission.
Still to do it on mine, no rush.

Hi all. Mine is a 2002 D22, 2.4l petrol Navara. Just replaced the alternator and brand new battery. Getting front headlamps, and radio, but no ignition and dash lights. Checked the fuses and all look good. All advice appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. I'd suggest it's possibly an earthing fault - check that the instrument cluster has a connection to the vehicle body.

Latest posts

Back